Looking to Buy Domain Name with Bitcoin?
More and more people are looking for ways to buy Domain with Bitcoin. It’s 2018 and the quest to remain anonymous on the web has seen a massive surge.
Out of several anonymous usage of Bitcoin, is the possibility of purchasing domain names with the crypto-currency.This is not surprising, judging by the fact that more countries and individuals are beginning to accept the fact that Bitcoin is here to stay.
To buy Domain names with Bitcoin, the first thing you need to do is Create an account and get a Bitcoin wallet with any of the Wallet service providers.
We have done an extensive review on top Bitcoin wallet for androids here.
Once a Bitcoin wallet has been setup, the next step is to fund your wallet buy buying Bitcoin from any of the reputable exchanges.
Again, there is an article here that talks about the top 50+ Bitcoin exchanges in the world.
You can easily make a choice on the exchange to purchase Bitcoin from, when you visit that page
I would like to believe that you now have a Bitcoin wallet, either android, desktop, web or paper wallet.
To purchase domain with Bitcoin, the next procedure you need to follow is funding your wallet. Once your wallet is funded, you are now set to order for your domain.
List of sites you can buy Domain with Bitcoin
There are many sites that accepts Bitcoin for domain name registration.
However, here are just some of the sites where you can buy Bitcoin with Domain from.
Personally, I always recommend HUBATE HOSTING to my readers whenever I receive the question of where to buy Domain from and pay with Bitcoin.
Firstly, Hubate is not just a Bitcoin domain registrar, they also offer Web Hosting with an amazing discount of up to 40% when you opt to pay for their yearly plan.
This domain name registration company offers Bitcoin payment option to their clients who wish to be completely anonymous or simply just want to experience the Bitcoin effect.
Clients can easily choose a domain name from over 200 domain extensions and checkout with the most popular crypto-currency.
Domain name prices starts from as low as $3.99 and .COM domain extension goes for $12.99.
The icing on the cake is that all domain purchase comes with free WHOIS data protection.
This is especially useful since the first reason why anyone would like to buy domain name and pay with Bitcoin is the fact that they need privacy.
Paying with Bitcoin for your domain gives one layer of privacy, getting free WHOIS data protection gives you double layers of privacy.
Usually, when you pay with Bitcoin for your domain, your email address can still be found on the WHOIS database, whenever anyone performs a search on your domain.
This means you can still receive spam emails, get contacted with unsolicited messages and a lot of other annoying and unwanted messages.
One other cool feature that Hubate offers is complete DNS management. You have total management of your domain DNS.
How to place order for Domain
To place order for your domain name, here are the steps listed below.
- Perform a Domain Search to see and know if your intended name is available for registration. If it is available, that’s some good news. Otherwise, you might need to find some other name to register. Name suggestions are usually provided.
- If your intended domain name is available, click on the Add to Cart button in order to proceed with your registration.
- After domain has been added to cart, click on the Checkout button and you will be taken to a page where you need to select the required add-ons for your domain.
- Ensure you select the Free ID protection checkbox in order to enjoy free WHOIS ID protection.
- Click on continue and fill in your details on the next page. Usually, only your email address field is compulsory.
- Thereafter, you will be taken to the checkout page where you need to make payment with Bitcoin or any other crypto-currency, out of over 50 supported altcoins.
They are one of the available domain name registrars that have Bitcoin as one of the methods through which customers can make pay.
To order for domain with Bitcoin, visitors need to create an account first.